Alexis Ignatiadis - architect
REAL ESTATE FOR PRIVATE OWNERSHIP
Invest in a holiday property in Greece
Our projects are estates for sale located in Schinias, Marathon, 40 km. from the center of Athens. The investment value is their exceptional views and the ease of access to the Aegean Sea and the Natura 2000 National Park of the area.
The projects are located in a rising touristic destination, close enough to the capital for an easy daily trip. Nowadays, it is preferred as a longer-term destination, more than ever.
Schinias beach is the largest and calmest seaside of east Attica. With 3.5 km of pine forest along sandy seashore, it is ideal for anybody looking for a peace of mind in a non-commercialised, environmentally protected, forested beach. Simultaneously, the entertainment starts exactly where the forest ends.
The properties of the projects have all the comforts for short and long stays. In a short distance from the beach, each room is designed to offer impeccable views of the South Evian Gulf along the beach.
All the projects are developed and supported by Alexis Ignatiadis, a freelance architect with great expertise in development and construction in the area.
- Fully furnished and equipped houses.
- Construction related support at all levels.
- Half an hour drive from the airport.
- 40 km from the center of Athens.
- Unobstructed views of the South Evian Gulf.
- 5 minutes to the beach.
- 3.5 km pine tree forest along the shore.
- Blue Flag awarded beach.
- Swim and walk inside Natura 2000 location.
- Area with great historical value.
- Athens 'Olympics 2004' facilities.
- 2 ferry ports for Euboia (Evia) and Cyclades islands within 10 and 20 km, respectively.
Schinias beach, Marathon is the most illustrious area of Athens' region, combining 5 kilometres of pine tree forest directly along the seashore. We, here at Alestate.gr, believe it's a great place to invest for a living.
In a few words: Easy to access, prestigious, nature, historical.
Properties: Schinias, Marathon, Greece.
Office: Pikermi, Athens.
PC 19009, PO Box 358.